🔗 Official COVID-19 links: 🦟 NHS COVID-19 info · 🏥 NHS 111 online service · 🗂 Government guidance · 🧍♀️ Social distancing info · 🌡️ Guidance for people/households with suspected COVID-19 infection · 🌍 World Health Organisation's page for COVID-19 · 📈 UK Coronavirus Dashboard
📱 COVID-19 Contact Tracing Apps: Protect Scotland
The current COVID-19 alert level in the UK is level 3, which means "the virus is in general circulation".
If you suspect you have COVID-19:
- Use the NHS online checker if you develop symptoms.
- Self-isolate and book a test. You can also test for a child who lives with you.
- Get an isolation sick note if you are self-isolating and need it for your employer.
If you are contacted by a member of the NHS Track and Trace team because you've been in contact with someone who has tested positive for coronavirus:
- Self-isolate for 14 days. If you develop coronavirus symptoms, get a test as above.
- Please keep most COVID-19 discussion inside of these megathreads. Only make new threads for notable developments, such as new Government advice, or notable political commentary. We are not a coronavirus subreddit, please don't post about other countries' handling of the virus here.
- Reddit is not a source of professional medical advice. Report any obvious misinformation you see. Use the NHS 111 online service when seeking medical advice on COVID-19.
- We've noticed an increase in the number of Megathread comments relating directly to US Politics, especially as the elections loom ever closer. Whilst we are generally a bit more lenient in the Megathreads, going forwards we'll be removing comments that deal with domestic US political issues, lest the Megathread become "ukpol does uspol".